Monday, February 10, 2014

Aralakesi sthuthi

Aralakesi sthuthi
(Prayer to Goddess with curled hair.)

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

(Aralakesi is the Goddess in the Rathnagireeswarar    temple of Beasant Nagar in Madras.  )

1.Ambha bhuvaneswari  , akhilanda nayaki , Aralakesi maam pahi,
Annapurneswari ,  Ambuja vasini , Anandavalli , maam pahi

Oh mother Bhuvaneswari , Oh goddess of all worlds, Oh Goddess with curled hair  , protect me,
Oh Annapurneswari , Oh Goddess who lives in lotus , Oh joyful  goddess, protect me,

2.Chandrakaladhari, Shyamala roopini, SArada Devi , Maam pahi,
SAntha swaroopini, Sankara  mohini, Chamundeswari , Maam pahi

Oh Goddess who wears crescent of moon, Oh Goddess with black form , Oh Goddess Sarada, protect me,
Of Peaceful Goddess , Oh pretty Goddess of Sankara, Oh Chamundeswari , protect me.

3.Madhava sodari , Manjula bhashini, Maragatha valli  , Maam pahi,
Manthra swaroopini, Mangala  Dhayini, Madurai Meenakshi maam pahi.

Oh sister of Krishna,  Oh Goddess who talks sweetly , Of Emerald climber , protect me,
Oh Form of Manthras, Oh goddess  who grants auspiciousness , Oh Meenakshi of Madurai, protect me

4.Parvatha  vardhini, Parama Kalyani, Panchadasakshari, pahi maam,
Pankaja lochani, Papa  vimochani, Sri Bhuvaneswari maam pahi

Oh Goddess who grew up  in the mountain , Oh Greatly auspicious one, Oh Goddess  with fifty letters , Protect me
Oh Lotus eyed one, Oh savior from sins  , Oh Goddess of  the world, protect me

5 Kanchuka dharini, Gauri manohari , Karpaka valli pahi maam,
Kasi Visalakshi , Kamithe dhayini, Kanchi Kamakshi Maam pahi

Oh Goddess who wears a blouse, Oh white and pretty one, Oh wish giving climber  , protect me
Oh Visalakshi of Benares, Of fulfiller of desires  , Oh Kamakshi of Kanchi  protect me

6.Nathajana palini, Vimala manonmani, Neela niranjani Pahi maam,
Nithya kalyani, nirmala roopini, neelayathakshi  palaya maam

Oh protector of devotees, oh pure gem of the mind , oh blue  full moon, protect me
Oh Goddess who is ever auspicious  , Oh Goddess with pure  form  , Oh blue eyed one  protect me.

7.Dheena dhayapari, Dharma samvardhani, Tripura Sundari  Maam Pahi,
Hreemkara roopini,  easa manohari, Devi Bhavani Maam pahi

Oh Goddess merciful on those suffering  , protector of Dharma  , Most pretty of the three cities,  protect me
Oh Goddess whose form is Hreem  , Oh Goddesss who is the stealer of mind of God  , Oh Goddess Bhavani, protect me

8.Laya mana mohini, Lavanya sundari , Lalitha Maheswari, maam pahi,
Lakara roopini, lalithanga mohini, Raja rajeswari maam pahi

Oh  goddess who bewitches the mind by merging in to it, Oh elegant beauty, Oh Great Goddess Lalitha  , protect me,
Oh Goddess of the form of la, Oh pretty one who is joyful , Oh  goddess who is the queen of queens, protect me

Arala Kesi Maam Pahi
Oh Goddess with curly hair protect me.



1 comment:

sarojap said...

Where can I find aralajesis image