Friday, February 26, 2016

Gayatri manthras addressed to several Gods for achieving specific objectives

Gayatri manthras   addressed to several Gods for achieving  specific objectives

                     Compiled from the  Collection of Bhraneedharan
                                 And   translated in to English by
                                          P.R.Ramachander
                     (Acknowledgements to Kumudham Bhakthi  , 2008)  


1.For  Achieving all that is desired

Sri Ganesa Gayathri

Om Lambhodaraya vidmahe
Mahodaraya deemahi
Thanno danthi prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that god with broad paunch
Oh, God with a big belly, give me higher intellect,
And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind.

2,For  getting longer  life span
Lord Shiva Gayathri

Om Tat Purushaya Vidhmahe
Mahadevaya Dheemahe
Thanno Rudra Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on the great Purusha,
Oh, greatest God, give me higher intellect,
And let God Rudra illuminate my mind.

3.For   realizing unity among   siblings
Subrahamanya Gayathri Mantra

Om That Purushaya Vidhmahe
Maha Senaya Dheemahe
Thanno Shanmuga Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that great male,
Oh, commander in chief, give me higher intellect,
And let the six faced one illuminate my mind.

4.For getting cured of diseases

Lord Ayyappa  Gayathri manthra
Om Bhootha nadhaya  Vidmahe,
Maha sathaya  Dheemahi,
Thanno Iyappa  prachodayath

Oh Let me meditate  on the Lord  Of Bhoothas,
Oh great Sastha   give me higher  intellect,
And let that  Ayyappa illuminate my mind.

5.,To become wealthy

Narayana Gayathri Mantra

Om Narayanaya Vidhmahe
Vasudevaya Dheemahe
Thanno Vishnu Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on Lord Narayana,
Oh, Lord Vasudeva, give me higher intellect,
And let Lord Vishnu illuminate my mind.

Or

Narayana  Gayathri Mantra

Om Lakshmi nadhaya    Vidhmahe
Vasudevaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Narayana  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the lord of Goddess  Lakshmi,
Oh, God who is son of Vasudeva  give me higher intellect,
And let God   illuminate my mind

Or
Vishnu  Gayathri Mantra

Om Lakshmi nadhaya    Vidhmahe
Chakra dharaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Vishnu Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the lord of  Goddess Lakshmi,
Oh, God who holds the divine wheel give me higher intellect,
And let God Vishnu   illuminate my mind

Or
Vishnu   Gayathri Mantra

Om  Damodharaya    Vidhmahe
Chathurnujaya   Dheemahe
Thanno vishnu  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Damodhara,
Oh, God who has four hands  give me higher intellect,
And let God Vishnu  illuminate my mind

6.To get rid of fear of enemies

Narasimha Gayathri Mantra

Om Narasimhaya Vidmahe
Vajra Nakhaya Dheemahe
Thanno Narasimha Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on the god who is the lion man,
Oh, God who has diamond claws, give me higher intellect,
And let God Narasimha illuminate my mind.

7.For getting  blessings from Pithrus(dead ancestors)

Om Jamadabnaaya  Vidmahe,
Maha veeraaya dhee mahi
Thanno Parasurama  prachodayaath

Om Let me  meditate on the son of Jamadagni,
Oh God with great valour, give  me higher intellect,
And Let Lord  Parasurama   illuminate my mind.

8.For getting Wisdom
Rama Gayathri Mantra

Om Daserathaya Vidhmahe
Sita Vallabhaya Dheemahe
Thanno Rama Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the son of Dasaratha,
Oh, consort of Sita, give me higher intellect,
And let God Rama illuminate my mind.

9.For getting wealth

Varaha Gayathri

Om Bhoovarahaya  Vidhmahe  ,
Hiranya Garbhaya  Dheemahi,
Thanno krodah  Prachodayath

Om, Let me meditate on the God Bhoo varaha
Oh, Lord who keeps the world  within him , give me higher intellect,
And let God who is angry   illuminate my mind.

10.To get  fulfilled of our desires

Venkateswara Gayathri Mantra

Nirnajanaya Vidmahe
Nirapasaya Dheemahe
Thanno Srinivasa Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on the god who is eternal truth,
Oh, God who does not have attachments, give me higher intellect,
And let God Srinivasa illuminate my mind.

11.To shine  in studies

Hayagreeva Gayathri Mantra

Om Vaniswaraya Vidmahe
Haya Greevaya Dheemahe
Thanno Hayagreeva Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on the god of learning,
Oh, God who has a horse face, give me higher intellect,
And let God Hayagreeva illuminate my mind.

12.To get rid of poverty 

Lakshmi Gayathri Mantra

Om Mahadevyaicha Vidhmahe
Vishnu Pathniyaicha Dheemahe
Thanno Lakshmi Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the greatest goddess,
Oh, wife of Lord Vishnu, give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Lakshmi illuminate my mind.

13.To get all  blessings

Subrahamanya Gayathri Mantra

Om That Purushaya Vidhmahe
Maha Senaya Dheemahe
Thanno Shanmuga Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that great male,
Oh, commander in chief, give me higher intellect,
And let the six faced one illuminate my mind.

14. To get rid  of fears

Om Sahasra   seershaya  vidmahe,
Vishnu vallabhaya deemahi ,
THanno sesha  prachodayath,

Om let me  meditate  on the thousand headed  one,
Oh   consort  of  Lord Vishnu  , give me higher intellect ,
And let   that Adhisesha   illuminate my mind.

15.For sudden dangers not to occur

Om  Kachapesaya vidhmahe  ,
Maha balaya  deemahi,
Thanno koorma prachodayath

Om let me  meditate  on the Tortoise form of God ,
Oh   very strong one  , give me higher intellect ,
And let   that tortoise    illuminate my mind.

16.To be blessed   with children

Om Dhamodharaya Vidhmahe
Rukmani Vallabhay Dheemahe
Thanno Krishna Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the god whose belly was tied by a rope,
Oh, consort of Rukhmani, give me higher intellect,
And let God Krishna illuminate my mind.

Or
Vamana  Gayathri Mantra

Om Trivikramaya   Vidhmahe
Viswaroopaya  cha  Dheemahe
Thanno Vamana Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on God Trivikrama,
Oh, God who has the mega form  within him  give me higher intellect,
And let God Vamana  illuminate my mind

17.For getting rid of fear of God of death

Om Pakshi rajaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on that king of birds,
Oh, Bird with golden wings, give me higher intellect,
And let the God Garuda illuminate my mind

18.For getting cured  of diseases
Om aadhi vaidyaya Vidhmahe
Arogya anugrahaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Dhanvantari  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on that primeval  doctor,
Oh, he who blesses with good health, give me higher intellect,
And let the God Dhanvantari illuminate my mind

19.For  getting rid of all types of obstacles

Om Lambhodaraya vidmahe
Mahodaraya deemahi
Thanno danthi prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that god with broad paunch
Oh, God with a big belly, give me higher intellect,
And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind.

20.For  getting  all good blessings

Rama Gayathri Mantra

Om Daserathaya Vidhmahe
Sita Vallabhaya Dheemahe
Thanno Rama Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the son of Dasaratha,
Oh, consort of Sita, give me higher intellect,
And let God Rama illuminate my mind.

21.For getting rid of all dangers

Lord Shiva Gayathri

Om Tat Purushaya Vidhmahe
Mahadevaya Dheemahe
Thanno Rudra Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on the great Purusha,
Oh, greatest God, give me higher intellect,
And let God Rudra illuminate my mind.
Or
Vel   Gayathri Mantra

Om Jwala jwaalaya  Vidhmahe
KOdi   surya prakasaya     Dheemahe
Thanno Sakthi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the spear  which shines with luster
Oh, spear with shine of crores of suns   give me higher intellect,
And let Weapon Sakthi    illuminate my mind



22.For getting rid  of Sarpa  dosha.

Lord Naga Raja Gayathri

Om Sarparajaya Vidhmahe
Naga rajaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Anantha  Prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on the king of snakes,
Oh, King of snales , give me higher intellect,
And let God Adhi Sesha  illuminate my mind.

23,For getting long life to husband  (Soumangalya)

Durga Gayathri Mantra

Om Kathyayanaya Vidhmahe
Kanya Kumari cha Dheemahe
Thanno Durgaya Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the goddess who is daughter of Kathyayana,
Oh, maiden Goddess, give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Durga illuminate my mind.

24.For getting promotion

Veera Bhadra Gayathri Mantra

Om Basmayudhaya Vidhmahe
Raktha nethraya Dheemahe
Thanno Veerabhadraya Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the goddess who is daughter of Kathyayana,
Oh, maiden Goddess, give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Durga illuminate my mind.

25.For getting Children

Skanda  Gayathri Mantra

Om Kumaraya Vidhmahe
SAkthi hasthaya Dheemahe
Thanno Skanda Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Lord  Kumara,
Oh, Lord armed with Sakthi , give me higher intellect,
And let God Skanda illuminate my mind.

26.For getting back lost things

Karthaveeryarjuna  Gayathri Mantra

Om Karthaveeryaya Vidhmahe
Mahabalaya Dheemahe
Thanno Arjuna Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the king Karthaveerya
Oh, Powerful king , give me higher intellect,
And let king Arjuna illuminate my mind.

27.For accumulating dresses  and ornaments

Swarna akarshana  Bhairava  Gayathri Mantra

Om Bhairavaya Vidhmahe
Harihara Brahmathmakaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Swarnakarshana  Bhairava  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the goddess who is daughter of Kathyayana,
Oh, maiden Goddess, give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Durga illuminate my mind.

28.For getting rid of problems due   to Surya(sun)- To get improved eye sight

Aadithya Gayathri Mantra

Om Bhaskaraya Vidhmahe
Diva karaya Dheemahe
Thanno Surya Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Sun God,
Oh, maker of the day, give me higher intellect,
And let Sun God illuminate my mind.
 or
Om Aswadwajaya Vidhmahe
Pasa Hasthaya Dheemahe
Thanno Surya Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the god who has a horse flag,
Oh, God who holds the rope, give me higher intellect,
And let Sun God illuminate my mind.

Or

Surya  Gayathri Mantra

Om Bhaskaraya   Vidhmahe
Mahat dhyuthikaraya    Dheemahe
Thanno Adhithya  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the giver of light,
Oh, God who has very great luster  give me higher intellect,
And let God who is son of Adithi    illuminate my mind

Or
Swarna Bhairava  Gayathri Mantra

Om Bhairavaya   Vidhmahe
AAkarshanaya Dheemahe
Thanno SWarna Bhairava Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Bhairava,
Oh, God who attracts  give me higher intellect,
And let God SWarna Bhairava    illuminate my mind


29. For getting rid of problems due to Chandra(moon)   -toget increased wisdom , to get rid of diseases due to cold.

Chandra Gayathri Mantra

Om Kshira puthraya Vidhmahe
Amrithathvaya Dheemahe
Thanno Chandra Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the son of milk,
Oh, essence of nectar, give me higher intellect,
And let moon God illuminate my mind.
or
Om Padmadwajaya Vidhmahe
Hema roopaya Dheemahe
Thanno Chandra Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on God who has lotus in his flag,
Oh, God of golden colour, give me higher intellect,
And let moon God illuminate my mind.

Or

Om Padma dwajaya    Vidhmahe
Hema roopaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Soma  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God with lotus flag,
Oh, God with golden colour  give me higher intellect,
And let God Soma   illuminate my mind

Or
Kapala Bhairava   Gayathri Mantra

Om Kala dandaya   Vidhmahe
Vajra veeraya    Dheemahe
Thanno Kapala BHairava Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the  staff of death (time?),
Oh, God who is like a diamond warrior  give me higher intellect,
And let God who is Kapala Bhairava  illuminate my mind


30.Angaaraka gayatri (Mars) –People suffering due to Chevvai dosham/to get united with siblings

Angaraka  Gayathri

Om veeradhwajaaya vidmahae
vighna hastaaya dheemahi
tanno bhouma prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has hero in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to solve problems, give me higher intellect,
And let the son of earth God illuminate my mind.

Or

Brahma  Gayathri Mantra

Om Angarakaya   Vidhmahe
Bhoomi puthraya  Dheemahe
Thanno Bhouma Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Lord Mars,
Oh, God who is son of earth   give me higher intellect,
And let God Bhouma    illuminate my mind

Or

Chanda Bhairava Gayathri Mantra

Om Sarva Shathru vinasaya   Vidhmahe
Maha Veeraya    Dheemahe
Thanno Chanda  Bhairava  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the killer of all enemies,
Oh, God who is a great  warrior give me higher intellect,
And let God who is Chanda BHairava   illuminate my mind


31,Budha gayatri (Mercury)-People   who are not able to grasp knowledge

Om gajadhwajaaya vidmahae
sukha hastaaya dheemahi
tanno budha: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has elephant in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to grant pleasure, give me higher intellect,
And let Budha illuminate my mind.

Or
Unmatha  Bhairava  Gayathri Mantra

Om Maha manthraya   Vidhmahe
Varahi manoharaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Unmatha  Bhairava  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the  great Manthra,
Oh, God who steals the mind of Varahi  give me higher intellect,
And let God who is Unmatha BHairava   illuminate my mind




32,Guru gayatri (Jupiter)-If Guru  is weak in the horoscope/for getting married quickly

Om vrishabadhwajaaya vidmahae
kruni hastaaya dheemahi
tanno guru: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has bull in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to get things done, give me higher intellect,
And let Guru illuminate my mind.

Dakshinamurthy   Gayathri Mantra

Om jnana mudhraya   Vidhmahe
Thathwa  bodhaya  Dheemahe
Thanno deva Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God who shows Jnana  Mudhra,
Oh, God  who teaches philosophy give me higher intellect,
And let  the God  illuminate my mind.
Or 

DAkshinamurthi  Gayathri Mantra

Om Dakshina murthaye   Vidhmahe
Jnana hasthaya Dheemahe
Thanno eesa  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Lord Dakshinamurthy,
Oh, God who has Wisdom  as his hands give me higher intellect,
And let  that God    illuminate my mind

Or
Asithanga  BHairava Gayathri Mantra

Om Jnana devaya   Vidhmahe
Vidhya Rajaya     Dheemahe
Thanno Asithanga Bhairava   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God of wisdom
Oh, God who is the king of learning give me higher intellect,
And let God who is Asithanga  Bhairava    illuminate my mind


33,Shukra gayatri (Venus)-When planet Shukra  causes problems, to get married

Om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae
dhanur hastaaya dheemahi
tanno shukra: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has horse in his flag,
Oh, He who has a bow in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Shukra illuminate my mind.

Or
Ruru Bhairava  Gayathri Mantra

Om Ananda roopaya  Vidhmahe
Pangesaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Ruru Bhairava  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God with form of joy,
Oh, God who is the king of Lame people  give me higher intellect,
And let God who is  Ruru Bhairava  illuminate my mind


34.Sanischara gayatri (Saturn)-When SAni causes problems

Om kaakadhwajaaya vidmahae
khadga hastaaya dheemahi
tanno mandah: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has crow in his flag,
Oh, He who has a sword in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Saneeswara illuminate my mind.

Or
Kuodhana Bhairava Gayathri Mantra

Om Krishna Varnaya   Vidhmahe
Lakshmi dharaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Kurodhana  Bhairava   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God who is black,
Oh, God who carries wealth   give me higher intellect,
And let God who is Kurodhana  Bhairava  illuminate my mind


35,Raahu gayatri –When planet Rahu causes  problems

om naakadhwajaaya vidmahae
padma hastaaya dheemahi
tanno raahu: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has snake in his flag,
Oh, He who has a lotus in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Rahu illuminate my mind.
Mahishasura  mardhini Gayathri Mantra

Or
Om Mahishasura  mardinyai   Vidhmahe
Durga devyai  cha Dheemahe
Thanno devi Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Goddess Mahishasura  mardini,
Oh, Goddess  Durga devigive me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess   illuminate my mind.

Or

SAmhara Bhairava Gayathri Mantra

Om Mangalesaya   Vidhmahe
Chandika  priyaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Samhara  Bhairava  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the god of auspeciousness,
Oh, God who is dear  to Chandika give me higher intellect,
And let God who is samhara  Bhairava   illuminate my mind


36,Kethu gayatri –When planet Kethu causes  problems

om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae
soola hastaaya dheemahi
tanno ketu: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has horse in his flag,
Oh, He who has a trident in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Kethu illuminate my mind.

Bheeshana Bhairava  Gayathri Mantra

Om Soola hasthaya  Vidhmahe
SArvanugrahaya     Dheemahe
Thanno Bheeshana  Bhairava  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on theone who holds the spear,
Oh, God who grants all type of blessings  give me higher intellect,
And let God who is fearful BHairava   illuminate my mind


37.For getting  rid of pox diseases

Mariyamman Gayathri

om  mangala karini  chavidmahae
Manda hasini   cha dheemahi
tanno  mari prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who  causes auspeciousness,
Oh Goddess who has a smile give me higher intellect,
And let Mari illuminate my mind.

38.For getting blessings of Lord Vishnu
Thulasi Gayathri Mantra

Om Thulasi devyai cha Vidhmahe
Vishnu priyayai cha Dheemahe
Thanno Brindah Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess of Ocimum,
Oh, Goddess who is dear to Vishnu, give me higher intellect,
And let Brindha* illuminate my mind.
* Another name for Thulasi plant

39.To get rid of problems from planets

Sudarsana Gayathri Mantra

Om Sudarsanaya  Vidhmahe
Maha Jwalaya cha Dheemahe
Thanno chakra Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Sudarasana  Chakra,
Oh, God with great flame give me higher intellect,
And let divine wheel  illuminate my mind.

Or
Hanuman   Gayathri Mantra

Om Anjaneyaya   Vidhmahe
Vayu puthraya  Dheemahe
Thanno Hanumath   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the son of Anjana,
Oh, God who is the son of wind God within him  give me higher intellect,
And let God Hanuman   illuminate my mind

40.For getting rid  of famines

Sudarsana Gayathri Mantra

Om BHagawathyai  Vidhmahe
Maheswaryai  Dheemahe
Thanno Annapurna  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess,
Oh, God who is great give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Annapurna  illuminate my mind.

41.For   getting rid of sickness  of children

Bala  Gayathri Mantra

Om Balambigaayai  Vidhmahe
Sada b nava  varshayai Dheemahe
Thanno Bala Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess Bala,
Oh, Goddess who is always nine years old  give me higher intellect,
And let  Bala  illuminate my mind.

42. For getting all types of luck


Meenakshi Gayathri Mantra

Om unniththriyai   Vidhmahe
Sundhara  priyayai  cha Dheemahe
Thanno Meenakshi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on goddess who protects the world by movement of her eyes,
Oh, Goddess  who loves Sundaresa   give me higher intellect,
And let Meenakshi   illuminate my mind.

43.For getting married to  the person whom we love

Sudarsana Gayathri Mantra

Om  sarva Sammohinyai   Vidhmahe
Viswa jananyai  cha Dheemahe
Thanno Krishna sakthi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the bewitcher of all,
Oh, mother of the universe give me higher intellect,
And let the power of Krishnaq  illuminate my mind.

44.For getting expertise  in music

Vani Gayathri Mantra

Om Nadha mayai   cha Vidhmahe
Veenadharayai cha Dheemahe
Thanno Vani Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess pervaded with music,
Oh, Goddess who holds the Veena  give me higher intellect,
And let Vani  illuminate my mind.

45.For children to become  prosperous

Santhoshi Matha  Gayathri Mantra

Om Roopa devyai   Vidhmahe
Sakthi roopinyai  cha Dheemahe
Thanno Santhoshi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Roopa Devi ,
Oh, God with great flame give me higher intellect,
And let divine SAnthoshi  illuminate my mind.

46.For  gaining  wisdom

Saraswathi  Gayathri Mantra

Om Vag devyai   Vidhmahe
Virinchi  pathnyai   cha Dheemahe
Thanno Vani  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Sudarasana  Chakra,
Oh, God with great flame give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Vani  illuminate my mind.

47.For getting rid  of all  doshas

Brahma  Gayathri Mantra

Om Vedathmakaya   Vidhmahe
Hiranya  Garbhaya   Dheemahe
Thanno Brahma  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the soul of the Vedas,
Oh, God who has universe within him  give me higher intellect,
And let God Brahma   illuminate my mind.


48.To  get Education , wealth and valour

Dathathreya  Gayathri Mantra

Om Trimurthi roopaya  Vidhmahe
Athri puthraya   Dheemahe
Thanno Datha Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God who has form of trinity of Gods,
Oh, God who is the son of Athri   give me higher intellect,
And let God Datha   illuminate my mind

49.To get  acknowledgement  in studies

Sarda  Gayathri Mantra

Om Kalamayai   Vidhmahe
Budhi daraya  Dheemahe
Thanno Sarada  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the  one who is pervaded  with arts,
Oh, God who administers knowledge within him  give me higher intellect,
And let God Sarada   illuminate my mind

50 To get  freedom from   evil forces

Narasimha  Gayathri Mantra

Om Ugra roopaya    Vidhmahe
Vajra nakhays   Dheemahe
Thanno Nrusimha  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God with fierce form,
Oh, God who has claws of diamond   give me higher intellect,
And let God Narasimha  illuminate my mind


SAPTHA  MATHA GAYATHRIS
51.To get cured of skin diseases

Brahmi  Gayathri Mantra

Om Brahma Sakthyaya  Vidhmahe
Peethavarnaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Brahmi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the sakthi of Brahma,
Oh, Goddess who  is of yellow   colour  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Brahmi   illuminate my mind

52,For auspiciousness  of home to increase

Maheswari  Gayathri Mantra

Om Swetha varnaya  Vidhmahe
Soola hasthaya   Dheemahe
Thanno Maheswari   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess who is white,
Oh, Goddess who holds the spear  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Maheswari   illuminate my mind

53.For getting cured of  blood related  diseases

Kaumari  Gayathri Mantra

Om Sikhi Vahanaya   Vidhmahe
Shakthi hasthaya   Dheemahe
Thanno Kaumari   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on her who rides on peacock,,
Oh, Goddess who holds the spear  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Kaumari    illuminate my mind

54.To get rid of  dangers caused by poisonous   animals

Vaishnavi  Gayathri Mantra

Om Shyama varnaya  Vidhmahe
Chakra  hasthaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Vaishnavi Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the goddess  who is of black colour,
Oh, Godess who holds the wheel give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Vaishnavi  illuminate my mind

55.To get rid of problems caused by enemies and to lead a great  life

Varahi  Gayathri Mantra

Om Shyamalaya  cha  Vidhmahe
Hala hasthaya  cha   Dheemahe
Thanno Varahi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the black goddess,
Oh, Goddess who holds the plough  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Varahi    illuminate my mind
Or
Varahi  Gayathri Mantra

Om Mahisha  dwajaya   Vidhmahe
Danda hasthaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Varahi   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the goddess who has a buffalo flag,
Oh, Goddess who holds the stick give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Varahi   illuminate my mind

Or 

Mayil   Gayathri Mantra

Om Pakshi Rajaya   Vidhmahe
Shukla padhaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Sikhi Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the  king of birds
Oh,  bird with a white feet   give me higher intellect,
And let Peacock  illuminate my mind


56.For married couples to regain lost intimacy

 Gayathri Mantra

Om Vedathmakaya   Vidhmahe
Hiranya  Garbhaya   Dheemahe
Thanno Brahma  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the soul of the Vedas,
Oh, God who has universe within him  give me higher intellect,
And let God Brahma   illuminate my mind

57. To get cured of  diseases of nerves

Chamunda  Gayathri Mantra

Om Krishna varnaya  Vidhmahe
Soola  hasthaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Brahma  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the goddess  who is black,
Oh, Goddess who holds the spear give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Chamunda   illuminate my mind

58.For dairy and cattle yard to improve

Krishna  Gayathri Mantra

Om Damodharaya    Vidhmahe
Rukhmani  vallabhaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Krishna Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Damodhara,
Oh, God who is lord of Rukhmani  give me higher intellect,
And let God Krishna  illuminate my mind


FIFTEEN   THIDHI NITHYA DEVI

59. To get victory in every  trial

(to be chanted on  Suklapaksha prathama and  Krishna Paksha Amavasya)

Kameswari  Gayathri Mantra

Om Kameswaryai   Vidhmahe
Klinnaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Nithyaa  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on goddess Kameswari,
Oh, Goddess  who is wet  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess   who is forever   illuminate my mind

60.For protecting child in the womb and get  easy delivery

(To be chanted on Shukla paksha  Dwitheeya and Krishna Paksha  Chathurdasi)

Baghamalini Gayathri Mantra

Om Bhagamalinyai cha    Vidhmahe
Sarva vasangaryai  cha  Dheemahe
Thanno Nithya  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Bhagamalini,
Oh, Goddess who attracts  every thing give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess who  is stable  illuminate my mind

61.For achieving  victory in every thing that we want

(Shukla tritheeya andKrishna thryodasi)

Nithya klinna Gayathri Mantra

Om Nithya klinnayai  cha  Vidhmahe
Nithyamadadravaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Nithyaa  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Nithya Kilnna,
Oh, Goddess  give me higher intellect,
And let the forever goddess    illuminate my mind

62.To Get improvement health/To become expert in knowledge


(Shukla Ashtami and Krishna Ashtami)

Thvaritha Gayathri Mantra

Om Thvarithayai  cha  Vidhmahe
Maha nithyaya   Dheemahe
Thanno devi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Thwaritha,
Oh, Goddess who is daily there   give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess    illuminate my mind

63.To get wealth, beauty   and strength


(Shukla navami  and Krishna sapthami )

Kula Sundari Gayathri Mantra

Om Kula sundaryai  cha  Vidhmahe
Kameswaryai  cha      Dheemahe
Thanno SAkthi   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on Kula Sundari,
Oh, Goddess Kameswari  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Sakthi   illuminate my mind

64.To get blessings  of elders


(Shukla Dasami and Krishna sashti)

Nithya Nithya Gayathri Mantra

Om Nithya Bhairavyai   cha  Vidhmahe
Nithyaa Nithyayai  cha    Dheemahe
Thanno Yogini Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Nithya Bhairavi
Oh, Goddess   who is forever always give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  Yogini   illuminate my mind

65.To get  happiness   to stay stable in life


(Shukla Ekadasi  and Krishna Panchami )

Neela pathaka  Gayathri Mantra

Om Neela pathakayai    cha  Vidhmahe
Maha  NIthyaya    Dheemahe
Thanno devi   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Neela Pathaka (Goddess with blue flag),
Oh, Goddess  who is greatly forever give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess   illuminate my mind

66,To succeed in  business


(Shukla Dwadasi   and Krishna Chathurthi )

Vijaya   Gayathri Mantra

Om Vijaya  devyai     cha  Vidhmahe
Maha  NIthyaya    Dheemahe
Thanno devi   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Vijaya  ,
Oh, Goddess  who is greatly forever give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess   illuminate my mind

67.To get  all sort of lucks

(Shukla TRayodai   and Krishna THrithiyai)

SArva mangala  Gayathri Mantra

Om Sarva mangalayai    cha  Vidhmahe
Chandrathmikaya    Dheemahe
Thanno nithya   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Srva mangala  ,
Oh, Goddess  who is the soul of the n moon  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess  who is forever   illuminate my mind.

68.To remove sorrows   and get  God’s grace.

(Shukla Chathurdasi   and Krishna Trithiyai )

Jwala malini   Gayathri Mantra

Om Jwala malinyai       cha  Vidhmahe
Maha  jwaalaaya    Dheemahe
Thanno devi   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Jwala malini ,
Oh, Goddess  who is great flame  give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess   illuminate my mind

69.To get unexpected   fortune

(Pournami  and Krishna Prathama )

Chithra  Gayathri Mantra

Om Vichithraya   Vidhmahe
Maha  NIthyaya    Dheemahe
Thanno devi   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Vichithra(strange Goddess)   ,
Oh, Goddess  who is greatly forever give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess   illuminate my mind


DASA MAHA  VIDHYA GAYATHRI

70.To get the effect of  worshipping all Gods

Mahakali    Gayathri Mantra

Om Kalikayai     cha  Vidhmahe
SAmasana  vasinyai cha  Dheemahe
Thanno ghora   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Mahakali   ,
Oh, Goddess  who lives in cremation ground  give me higher intellect,
And let the Terrible  one    illuminate my mind

71.To  remove  obstacles during Travel

Thara   Gayathri Mantra

Om Tharayai   Vidhmahe
Vakra dharayai  cha  Dheemahe
Thanno devi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Thara   ,
Oh, Goddess  who  is like a bent river  give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess   illuminate my mind

72. To get power of oration

Tripura Sundari    Gayathri Mantra

Om  iym kreem Tripura devyai cha Vidhmahe
Kleem  Kameswaryai   cha Dheemahe
Sou Thanno klinna   Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Mahakali   ,
Oh, Goddess  who lives in cremation ground  give me higher intellect,
And let the Terrible  one    illuminate my mind

73.To get peace of mind

Bhuvaneswari   Gayathri Mantra

Om Thrul lekhaya    Vidhmahe
Bhuvaneswaryai   cha  Dheemahe
Thanno Shakthi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  who is chiseled in my mind   ,
Oh, Goddess Bhuvaneswari  give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess  Sakthi   illuminate my mind

74.To get all sorts of  good luck

Tripura Bhairavi Gayathri Mantra

Om Tripurayai  chas   Vidhmahe
BHairavyai   cha  Dheemahe
Thanno devi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  Tripura   ,
Oh, Goddess  BHairavi  give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess   illuminate my mind

75.For getting   good children

Chinna Mastha  Gayathri Mantra

Om Vairochinyai   Vidhmahe
Chinnamasthayai   cha  Dheemahe
Thanno devi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  from fire   ,
Oh, Goddess  Chinnamastha  give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess   illuminate my mind

76.For getting rid of bad habits/To get freedom from sorrow

Dhoomavathi   Gayathri Mantra

Om Dhoomavathyai cha   Vidhmahe
SAmharinyai cha  Dheemahe
Thanno dhooma  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  who is like smoke   ,
Oh, Goddess  who  is the killer   give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess  of smoke   illuminate my mind


77,.To get rid of  control of evil spirits/To  get as boon proper desires

Bagalamukhi  Gayathri Mantra

Om Bagalamukhyai cha  Vidhmahe
Sthambinyai  cha  Dheemahe
Thanno devi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  BHagalamukhi  ,
Oh, Goddess  who freezes   give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess   illuminate my mind

78.To expertise  in all arts/For  getting rid of fear

Raja Mathangi   Gayathri Mantra

Om Sukha priyai   Vidhmahe
Kameswaryai   cha  Dheemahe
Thanno devi  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  who likes parrots   ,
Oh, Goddess  Kameswari  give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess   illuminate my mind

79. To get  rid of poverty/ to look good

Kamalathmika   Gayathri Mantra

Om Hema varnaya   Vidhmahe
Padma hasthaya   cha  Dheemahe
Thanno Kamala  Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  who is of golden colour  ,
Oh, Goddess  who  holds lotus flower  give  me higher intellect,
And let the Goddess   lotus  illuminate  my mind

80.To protect  ourselves from evil  powers

Sarabheswarar Gayathri Mantra

Om Chaluvesaya  Vidhmahe
Pakshirajaya   Dheemahe
Thanno SAraba Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God who is the lord of all moving beings,
Oh, God who is the king of birds   give me higher intellect,
And let God Saraba   illuminate my mind

81.To  have safe journey

Bhairava  Gayathri Mantra

Om Digambaraya  Vidhmahe
Deerga darsanaya    Dheemahe
Thanno Bhairava Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God who wears the directions,
Oh, God who can see afar  give me higher intellect,
And let God Bhairava   illuminate my mind

82.For Crops to grow  luxuriantly

Sakambai Gayathri Mantra

Om Sakambaryai   Vidhmahe
Dhanya phala vruthikayai cha   Dheemahe
Thanno Devi Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess  SAkambari,
Oh, Goddess  who makes grains and fruits grow , give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess    illuminate my mind

83. For getting grace  of Lord Krishna and Goddess Lalitha

Gopala sundari   Gayathri Mantra

Om Gopala sundaryai cha Vidhmahe
Krishnangardha  sarreerinyai  cha Dheemahe
Thanno Devi Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the Goddess Gopala Sundari ,
Oh, Goddess who occupies half the body of Krishna   give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess   illuminate my mind

84.To become wealthy

Khubera Gayathri Mantra

Om Yaksha rajaya Vidhmahe
Vaisravanaya  Dheemahe
Thanno Khubera Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God who is the  king of Yakshas,
Oh, God who is son of sage Visravas   give me higher intellect,
And let God Khubera  illuminate my mind

85  .For fulfillment of just desires

Kamadhenu Gayathri Mantra

Om Surabhyascha  Vidhmahe
Kama Dathreya   Dheemahe
Thanno Dhenu Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on  Surabhi,
Oh, God fulfilling desires  give me higher intellect,
And let God Cow  illuminate my mind

86.For getting married to the person whom we love

Manmatha Gayathri Mantra

Om Kama devaya   Vidhmahe
Pushpa  hasthaya   Dheemahe
Thanno Ananga Prachodayath .

Om, Let me meditate on the God of love,
Oh, God who holds the flower give me higher intellect,
And let God without body   illuminate my mind



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gayathri mantra:
"“Om Bhuur-Bhuvah Svah
Tat-Savitur-Varennyam |
Bhargo Devasya Dhiimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracodayaat ||”
Benefits of Gayathri Mantra:
1. Calms your unstable mind.
2. Improves concentration and learning power.
3. Improves your breathing pattern.
4. Keeps your heart healthy.
To get more details about mantras, pujas, bhajans and chants,
download mangaldeep app and get all benefits, http://goo.gl/bQBnUe

Shanker said...

I appreciate your efforts to give meaning of manthras here. I have been searching for Sri Dakshinamurthy Gayathri Manthra meaning for long. I am happy to find it here.

Thanks!

SREE said...

Thank you very much.... Very good collection of gayathri mantras..... Really I am blessed....