Saturday, August 13, 2016

Table of contents of Sukthams translated by me till August 2016


Table of contents  of Sukthams  translated  by me till  August 2016

By
P.R.Ramachander




I wrote in my posting  in 2011  that I have translated till then (in 11 years)   600 stotra rathnas and I had not  given a list of Sukthams translated by me . I was doing a stock taking   since a few days . I find  that as of now I have translated  1200 stotra rathnas   and of them  the number of Sukthams   are 19   . I have drawn a table of  contents.Just click on the Url    in the fourth colum    and then you would see  my translation.

S
Veda
Bhagya Suktham

2
S
Veda
Bhoo Suktha
3
S
Veda
Chamakam
4
S
Veda
Devi (Vak) Suktha
5
S
Veda
Durga Suktham
6
S
Veda
Manthra Pushpam
7
S
Veda
Medha Suktham
8
S
Veda
Narayana Suktham
9
S
Veda
Nava Graha Sukthas
10
S
Veda
NIla Suktham
11
S
Veda
Pavamana Suktham
12
S
Veda
Purusha Suktham
13
S
Veda
Rudra prasnam or Rudram
14
S
Veda
Saraswathi Suktham
15
S
Veda
Shaala Suktham
16
S
Veda
Sri Suktham
17
S
Veda
Vaasthu Manthras
18
S
Veda
Vaasthu Manthras
19
S
Veda
Vishnu Suktham
  20        S     Veda          Sanmanasya          http://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/2018/02/sammanasya-                                                    Suktham                             suktham.html
                                     





1