Saturday, October 1, 2016

Rama Krutha Kathyayani sthuthi

Rama Krutha Kathyayani sthuthi

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

(This prayer was taken from a book called Devi Stotra  Rathnakara   published by  Gita press , Gorakhpur)

Rama  Uvacha :-
Rama said

1.Namasthe trijagad  vandhye  sangraame jaya  dhayini,
Praseedha  vijayam  dehi , Kathyayani   namosthuthe

1,Salutations  to Goddess who is saluted by three  worlds.
Who grants  us  victory  in battles,
Become pleased  with me  and grand me victory,
And  I salute  Goddess Kathyayani

2,SArva  sakthi maye  Dushta ripu  nigraha  Karini,
Dushta jrumbini  sangrame   jayam dehi  Namosthu the

2.Oh Goddess  who has all powers , who causes evil   enemies  to be killed,
Oh Goddess  who freezes evil people, Give me victory in war  and I salute you.

3,THwamekaa paramaa  SAkthi srsarva bhootheshva  sthithaa,
Dushtam samhara sangrame   jaya dehi namosthuthe

3.You are the only divine power who resides  in all beings,
In the war kill the evil people and give  me victory, I salute you

4.Rana priye, raktha bakshe  mamsa bhakshana  karini,
Prapannarthi hare yudhe, jayam dehi namosthuthe.

4.Oh Goddess who likes war   drinks blood   and one who eats meat,
Oh goddess who kills enemies  of devotees, Give me victory  , I salute you.

5.Gadwangaasi kare munda maalaa  dhyothitha vigrahe  ,
Ye Thwaam   smaranthi   durgeshu theshaam  Dukha haraa  bhavaa

5.Oh Goddess  holding a sword in the hand and shining in a necklace of head less  bodies,
Please  remove   the sorrow of all those who remembers  you in difficult   times

6.Thwad padapanjajaadainyam   namasthe  sarana  priye,
Vinaasaaya  rane sathrun jayam dehi namosthuthe.

6.Oh goddess who likes those  who surrender to her .
Please destroy  sufferings  by the blessings of your  lotus like feetm
Please destroy my enemies  in war  and  give me victory, I salute you.

7.Achinthya   vikrame achinthya roopa saundarya   shalini,
Achinthya charithe achinthye, Jayam dehi namosthuthe.

7.Oh goddess with unimaginable  valour, who  has unimaginable pretty form,
Whose story is unimaginable  and who is unimaginable , Give me victory, I salute you.

8.Ye thwaam   smaranthu   durgeshu  Devim Durga  vinasinim,
Navaseedanthi  durgeshu , Jayam dehi namosthuthe.

8.Oh Goddess  who destroys troubles  of those who remember you  when they are in trouble ,
And who makes  them cross those troubles. Give me victory  , I salute you.

9.Mahishasruk priye sankhye  Mahishasura mardini,
Saranye  Giri  kanye may  Jayam dehi namosthuthe.

9.Oh Goddess who liked the blood of Mahishasura, who killed Mahishasura ,
I  surrender to you  daughter of the  mountain, Give me victory  , I salute you

10.Prasannavadane CHandi   Chandasura  Vimardhani.
Sangrame   vijayam  dehi Sathoon jahi, Namosthuthe

10.Oh Chandi with a pleasing face   who killed  Chandasura,
Give me victory in war, Destroy all my enemies, I salute you.

11.RAkthakshi  Raktha dasane Raktha charchitha   gathrake,
Raktha bheeja nihanthri  thwam jayam dehi namosthuthe.

11.Oh Goddess  with blood red  eyes, who has bloody teeth ,
And whose   body is drenched  in blood ,
Oh killer of Raktha Bheeja, please give me victory, I salute you.

12,Nishumbha Shumbha   samhanthri  viswa karthri  sureswari,
Jahi sathroon rane nithyam jayam dehi namosthuthe.

12,Oh killer of Shumbha  and Nishumbha, who is creator  of universe,
Who is the  Goddess of devas, kill enemies in war daily, Give me victory, I salute you.

13.Bhavanyeth jagat  sarve thwaam palayasi   sarvadhaa,
 Raksha   viswamidham mathar hathvaithaan  Dushta  Rakshasaan

13,Oh Goddess BHavani you always   look after  this entire world,
Please protect this world oh mother by killing these  evil Rakshasas.

14.THwam hi sarva gathaa sakthi dushta mardhana  karini,
Praseedha jagathaam matha, jayam dehi namosthuthe.

14.You are the only one who goes   everywhere and causes the killing of   strong evil ones,
Get pleased with me  oh mother, Give me victory  , I salute you.

15,Durvrutha vrundha  dhamani  sad vrutha paripalini ,
Nipathaye  rane   sathru jayam dehi  Namosthuthe

15. Oh killer of evil habited grous, who looks after  people with good habits ,
Please make  enemies fall in the war , Give me victory,  I salute   you.

16.Kathyayani jagan matha  prapannarthi hare Shive ,
Sangrame vijayam dehi , bhayebhya paahi sarvadhaa

16.Oh Kathyayani  , mother of universe, The consort of Shiva who destroys sufferings  of her devotees,
Give me  victory in war and protect me   from fear  always.

Ithi  Sri Maha Bhagwathe  Maha purane Sri Rama Krutha Kathyayani  sthuthi  Sampoornam

Thus ends prayer addressed  to Kathyayani  by Rama which  occurs   in the great epic BHagwatha


No comments: