Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Saranam, saranam Bhagavane- A malayalam prayer


  Saranam, saranam  Bhagavane- A malayalam prayer 
(I surrender   and surrender to you oh God)

Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander



(A pretty  prayer  to Lord  Ayyappa)

Saranam saranam BHagawane,
Saranagatha  vathsalanaam Bhagawane,
Arivillathavarane  Bhagawane ,
Pizhakal  porukkanam  Bhagawane,


I surrender and surrender to you oh God,
Oh God who likes people who come and surrender to him,
I am an ignorant  person, Oh God,
Please  pardon my mistakes, Oh God

Maranam vareyum nin thiru namam,
Mananam  cheyyanam  Bhagawane,
Madana  hara  soono  Bhagawane,
Madhu soodana  sootha  bhagawane

Till I   attain my death , I should be chanting,
Your divine name in my mind , Oh God,
Oh God who is the son of killer of God of love ,
Oh God who is the  son of killer  of Madhu

Makara  jyothiyaam Bhagawane
Mama jeevan prananaam BHagawane,
Kari mukha   sahajanaam bhagawane  ,
Kali yuga varadanaam bhagawane

Oh God    who is the lustrous  flame of Makaram month,
Oh God who  is the soul  of my soul,
Oh God who is the friend  of elephant faced God,
Oh God who grants  boons during kali age

Karpoora  jyothuyaam Bhagawane,
Kai thozhaam  kai thozhaam Bhagawane
Saranam saranam  Bhagawane,
Saranagatha  vathsalanaam bhagawane
Oh God who is light  of   the flame of camphor,
I am saluting you , saluting you oh God
I surrender and surrender to you oh God,
Oh God who likes people who come and surrender to him.


No comments: